Why choose Primary Network for high-speed Interet access? In business since 1995, Primary Network is recognized throughout the country as a premier provider of Internet access services. With a focus on value, we provide the features and benefits you want at an affordable price.
DSL technology allows for high-speed transport of data – to be sent over existing twisted copper telephone lines. As long as your home or business is close enough to a central office (CO), you’ll be able to subscribe to DSL service.
DSL is used by a wide variety – of companies and individuals who require reliable, always-on high-speed data transmission and access.
How fast is DSL compared to a modem connection? Given that a 56k modem typically connects at 48,000 bps, a 1 Mbps connection is up to 22 times faster, while a 3 Mbps connection is up to 65 times faster. Most of Primary Network’s business DSL connections are provisioned with 6 Mbps speeds and are optimized for constant feed and low latency.
Primary Network DSL includes:
- A complete line of high-speed plans to meet any need and any budget.
- High-quality service at an affordable price.
- The benefit of our partnership with industry leader Covad Communications.
- Toll-free technical support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, should you have service difficulties or technical questions.
- Webmail access so that you can pickup or send mail even when you’re away from your home or office.
Plans start at just $39.95 a month.